- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 bag (about 5 ounces) baby lettuce mix
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored, chopped
- 1/2 c. blue cheese, crumbled
Whisk oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl until well blended. Add the 1/4 cup blue cheese; mix lightly. Set aside.
Place lettuce in large bowl; add half of the walnuts. Pour dressing over lettuce; toss until coated.
Place equal amounts of salad onto 4 plates. Top each evenly with apple, the 1/2 cup blue cheese and the remaining walnuts. Serve immediately.