- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1/2 c. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. cilantro leaves
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 15 ounces package of refrigerated roast beef au jus
- 1 chipotle, packed in adobo sauce, seeded and minced, plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 8 corn tortillas
- 14-15 oz can refried black beans, heated until warm
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, sliced
- salsa, optional
Whisk together lime juice, vinegar and oil in medium bowl. Add coleslaw mix, onion, cilantro and 2 ounces feta cheese; toss to combine. Refrigerate until serving.
Heat beef according to package directions. Drain beef slightly and place in small bowl. Using two forks, pull the beef into bite-size shreds. Stir in chipotle and adobo sauce.
Pour oil to a depth of 1-inch in large skillet and heat until medium-hot. Fry tortillas until crisp and lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Drain on paper towels.
To assemble, spread each tortilla with refried beans and cover with 1/8 of the beef mixture. Top with an equal portion of the feta slaw and avocado slices. Add salsa, if desired, and sprinkle with remaining feta cheese.