- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 ounces baby kale or spinach
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Asiago cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/4 c. Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine and mix cauliflower, squash, rosemary, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and salt and pepper. Spread vegetables on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until brown, flipping halfway through.
While vegetables are roasting, combine 2 teaspoons olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and garlic in a medium sauté pan. Heat over medium and cook until garlic is fragrant. Add kale to the pan and cook, stirring constantly, until wilted.
Press pizza dough into 10 x 15 inch baking pan, brush dough with olive oil, and cover dough with 1 cup cheese. Top cheese with kale, roasted vegetables, and Kalamata olives. Sprinkle remaining cup of Asiago over pizza. Bake pizza for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned. Once pizza is baked, sprinkle remaining teaspoon of rosemary over pizza.
If your pizza crust won’t stay stretched across the pan, let it rest for a few minutes. Continue the stretching and resting process until the dough covers the pan.