- 1 bag spring mix salad greens
- 1 pear, sliced thinly
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. raw pecans
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Whisk all ingredients together.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pile 1-2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese on a silicon baking mat. Bake for 3-5 minutes until crisp.
Plate the greens, pear, and green onion on individual plates. Add the Parmesan crisps and top with dressing.
Make the crisps earlier in the day, or even the day before so that they’re ready when you need them.