- 6 ounces rotini or penne pasta
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries or cherries
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 c. cooked chicken, diced
- 1/4 c. pecans
- 1/3 c. gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. fresh raspberries
- 2 1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. poppyseeds
Cook pasta according to package direction. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, make the Raspberry-Poppyseed Vinaigrette: In food processor or blender, process raspberries, vinegar, honey, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth. Add oil; process until all oil is incorporated. Stir in poppyseeds.
Divide Raspberry-Poppyseed Vinaigrette equally among 4 pint-sized mason jars. Divide pasta over dressing; layer remaining salad ingredients. Top with lids and refrigerate up to 4 days. To serve, pour onto plate or bowl, stir and enjoy.