- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 cups cooked and cooled farro
- 1 c. chopped kale
- 1/3 c. gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
In small bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar and mustards. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
In large bowl, toss together pear, farro, kale, cheese, almonds and black pepper. Add Honey Mustard Dressing; toss until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.