- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) tri-color rotelle pasta
- 3/4 lb. small shrimp, cooked
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- Dash salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 9 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 c. Asiago cheese, shredded
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again.
In large bowl, toss pasta with shrimp, red onion, celery and olives. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes and dry mustard. Toss dressing with pasta salad top with cherry tomatoes and Asiago cheese.