- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 c. red onions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-1/3 cups (16 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 3/4 c. chicken stock
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 (6 oz.) beef tenderloin filets
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Additional feta for garnish
In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat; add onions and garlic; sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add corn, rosemary and chicken stock; bring to a simmer, about 7 to 10 minutes. Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Turn off heat, stir in feta and butter. Continue to stir until melted; keep warm.
Meanwhile, rub the filets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season each with salt and pepper. Grill the filets until desired doneness. Place the warm corn mixture in center of each of 6 serving plates. Top with a grilled filet. Garnish with additional crumbled feta.