- 1 c. coconut milk
- 6 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. sambal oelek
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 c. mangoes (preferably sweet but firm), peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1 c. canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 c. diced red bell pepper
- 1 c. diced Persian cucumbers, seeded
- 1/4 c. finely chopped cilantro, divided
- 1/4 c. roughly chopped cocktail peanuts
To make dressing, open can of coconut milk (do not shake first) and spoon off 1 cup from the top; place in blender. Add gorgonzola, mayonnaise, sambal oelek and lime juice and blend; adjust to taste.
In a large bowl, add rice, mangoes, black beans, gorgonzola, red bell pepper, cucumbers and 3 tablespoons cilantro; mix to combine. Add dressing and toss to combine. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours. Remove from fridge and adjust seasoning to taste. Serve in a glass salad bowl and garnish with peanuts and remaining cilantro.