- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1 (12") pre-baked pizza crust
- 3/4 c. aged provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 20 to 25 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 c. red onion, julienned
- 3/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 c. black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely-diced
- Balsamic vinegar (optional), as needed
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Place pizza crust on pizza pan or large baking sheet. Spread sauce on pizza crust. Sprinkle provolone and mozzarella over the sauce. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
Arrange spinach leaves over top of pizza. Arrange red onions over the spinach; sprinkle feta cheese, black olives, and sun-dried tomatoes over the top. Mist pizza with balsamic vinegar, if desired.
*You may substitute another flavored or plain feta cheese. Homemade pizza crust may be substituted, if desired. Pre-bake crust for 5 to 10 minutes, then proceed with recipe as written. If you prefer cooked onion, place onion over sauce prior to baking.